Vegan Christmas Feast Class
The holidays are almost here and Chef Jack Middleton is excited to show you just how savoury and exciting your plant-based dishes can be. In this class, chef Jack will be serving up a buffet of nostalgic holiday flavours along with vegan spins on traditional Christmas fare. If youÃ¢??re looking to have a next-level plant-based Christmas dinner or just looking for some dishes to satisfy the omnivores in your life, this is the perfect class for you.
Jack Middleton is a Red Seal Chef and a plant-based educator. He attended chef school at George Brown College and has spent most of his career in French fine dining and Italian cuisine.
At the beginning of 2016, Jack went vegan and found out very quickly how savoury and delicious vegan food can be if you know what you’re doing. In 2017 Jack started The Empowered Vegan to help teach as many people as he can how to make vegan food easy and DELICIOUS.
Jack’s workshops have an emphasis on food flavour theory, knife skills and using interesting vegan ingredients to produce dishes that match their meat-based counterparts in satiety and flavour. Whether you are a seasoned cook or a plant curious newbie, you will find Jack’s passion for plant-based cooking contagious and inspiring.
In this class you can expect (to):
- This is a demo-style class where you will be fed a multi-course tasting menu
- Learn about fundamental, ingredients and seasonings
- Learn how to prepare a series of vegan Christmas feast options
- Have an opportunity to engage with a professional vegan chef and ask questions
- Get physical and digital copies of the recipes to take home
- Cambridge Goodness Me: Tuesday December 3rd @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Hamilton Goodness Me: Thursday December 5th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Barrie Goodness Me: Friday December 6th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Guelph Goodness Me: Tuesday December 10th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Waterloo Goodness Me: Thursday December 12th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Mississauga Goodness Me: Tuesday December 17th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Burlington Goodness Me: Thursday December 19th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- COMING SOON!