Summer Soups and Buddha Bowls Class
NEW CLASS ALERT!
Summer is clearly in full swing here in Ontario and it’s time to take advantage of all the wonderful produce we have popping up all over the province! I’m teaching a Summer Soups and Buddha Class in the month of August to to show you how easy it is to take advantage of the season in vegan cuisine.
These recipes are easy and delicious and are perfect for helping you and your family get prepped up for your week (or your weekend day trip!). Check out the class description and the sample menu below.
This time of year is a time where Ontario’s produce is out in abundance and what better way to celebrate it than with the flavours of the season. In this fresh and exciting class Chef Jack Middleton will show you how to make the most of the season by using fresh ingredients to make easy-to-prepare meals that will keep you (and your family) full and satiated throughout the week.
Too busy to cook? This class is excellent for people who want to have delicious food ready to go in the fridge, without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
IMPORTANT: If you have any allergies or food sensitivities please email firstname.lastname@example.org upon purchasing your ticket and we will do our best to accommodate you!! Note: (this class is vegan E.G. dairy free, egg free, meat free etc.)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://education.goodnessme.ca/event/5940
In this class you can expect (to):
- This is a demo-style class where you will be fed a multi-course tasting menu
- Learn about fundamental, ingredients and seasonings
- Learn how to prepare a series of summer soups and buddha bowls
- Have an opportunity to engage with a professional vegan chef and ask questions
- Get physical and digital copies of the recipes to take home
- Burlington Goodness Me: Tuesday August 13th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Hamilton Goodness Me: Thursday August 15th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Waterloo Goodness Me: Tuesday August 20th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Guelph Goodness Me: Thursday August 22nd @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Barrie Goodness Me: Tuesday August 27th @ 6:30-8:30pm
- Classic Vichyssoise with Crispy Fried Leeks
- Roasted Tomato Bisque with Basil and Lemon Yogurt
- Herbed Pea Soup with Vegan Creme Fraiche
- Mexican Burrito Bowl with Sundried Tomato “Taco Meat”, Pico de Gallo and Salsa Verde
- Greek Salad Buddha Bowl with Tofu “Halloumi”, Kalamata Olives, Brown Lentils and Cashew Tzatziki.